12 Python Tips & Tricks That You Aren't Using But Should
Yo! In this video, I share with ya’ll some really interesting python tricks that are generally unknown and unheard of, but are super useful. These tricks may include some third party modules or may be a feature of the python language itself.
2. In built HTTP File Server
3. Control you browser from a script
4. Schedule your Python jobs
5. Web Scraping made easy
6. Add colour to your console outputs
7. One liner “if else” statements
8. pdb – Python Debugger
9. Add progress bars to your “for” loops
10. Pretty print your 2D lists
11. Control your keyboard from a script – keyboard – https://pypi.org/project/keyboard/
12. ptpython – A better Python shell!