Announcing: Data Engineering Career Track
At Springboard, we all know a factor or two about information. Our on-line studying platform has helped 1000’s of scholars to study information analytics, information science, and machine studying engineering. On common, Springboard alumni earn $26K more after finishing our Profession Tracks.
At present, we’re excited to launch the Data Engineering Career Track, the newest piece of our information portfolio.
Ever marvel what an information engineer actually does? Take a look at Springboard’s comprehensive guide to data engineering. We’ll train you all the pieces you might want to learn about changing into an information engineer, from what to review to important expertise, wage information, and extra!
Is Springboard’s Information Engineering Profession Monitor proper for me?
Information engineers construct information pipelines that remodel uncooked, unstructured information into codecs information scientists can use for evaluation. They’re chargeable for creating and sustaining the analytics infrastructure that permits virtually each different information perform. This contains architectures comparable to databases, servers, and large-scale processing methods.
Data engineering is at present one among tech’s fastest-growing sectors. Information engineers take pleasure in excessive job satisfaction, assorted inventive challenges, and an opportunity to work with ever-evolving applied sciences. To not point out the good pay: in the U.S. alone, data engineers earn a median wage of $128Ok. It’s no marvel that data engineering roles are growing 50% year-on-year.
In the event you’re conversant in the fundamentals of programming and have some expertise working with information and databases, then Springboard’s Data Engineering Career Track is the course for you. It is a nice choice whether or not you’re seeking to develop in your present function or transition to a brand new profession.
As well as, the Information Engineering Profession Monitor is right for information scientists, information analysts, or software program engineers (together with new grads) who wish to transition into a brand new profession in information engineering.
What is going to the Information Engineering Profession Monitor cowl?
Springboard packages are designed that can assist you get the place you wish to go. Which means our information engineering coursework has been designed for the actual world, with on-line courses to suit your schedule and an trade professional who mentors you thru each step.
The Information Engineering Profession Monitor will take most college students six months to finish at a tempo of 15-18 hours/week.
Over the course of six months, you’ll:
- Design, construct and preserve scalable information pipelines
- Be taught to work with the ETL framework (Extract, Remodel, Load) for copying information from a number of sources into one vacation spot
- Construct information pipelines utilizing cloud options, virtualization, and containers
- Design information streams and APIs
- Be taught information warehousing and modeling utilizing intermediate SQL
- Work with cloud warehouses and AWS Redshift
- Design pipelines to course of real-time streams utilizing Apache Kafka and Kafka Streams API
- Be taught key information engineering instruments together with MapReduce, Apache Hadoop, Spark, and extra
You’ll additionally full 15 technical mini-projects and two capstone initiatives masking end-to-end growth processes you’ll carry out as an information engineer, graduating with hands-on expertise and a portfolio of labor to share with employers.
What can I count on to get out of the Information Engineering Profession Monitor?
As with all Springboard programs, the Data Engineering Career Track shall be a 100% on-line and self-paced studying expertise. As an information engineering scholar, you’ll additionally profit from one among Springboard’s most sought-after options: a neighborhood of help that features a devoted scholar advisor, a profession coach, a course instructing assistant, and an professional mentor within the discipline matched particularly to your objectives and desires.
Right here’s what else you’ll be able to count on from the course:
- Mentorship and recommendation. One-on-one mentorship from an trade professional who will present help, profession recommendation, and perception through weekly 30-minute calls.
- Springboard’s job assure. You’ll profit from profession help and a job assure for as much as six months after finishing the course.
- Profession help and steering. Earlier than commencement, the Springboard profession providers group helps all college students of their job search. This contains serving to you put together for interviews and networking and facilitating your transition into the tech trade. As you put together to graduate from this system, you’ll work together with your mentor to follow interview expertise and discover ways to showcase capstone initiatives to potential employers.
Okay, I’m offered. How do I enroll and what’s it going to value me?
The complete tuition of this system is $8,940. In the event you pay upfront, you get a 16% low cost. Bear in mind, in case you don’t get a job inside six months of completion, you’ll obtain a full refund.
- Month-to-month plan: You pay $1,490 per 30 days while you’re enrolled in this system. In the event you take six months to graduate, your whole cost is $8,940. In the event you graduate sooner, you pay much less.
- Upfront cost: You pay $7,500 upfront for six months. It is a 16% low cost on the month-to-month plan.
There are stipulations to use for this course. Typically, college students will need to have 1+ years of expertise in information or software program engineering. Test the course enrolment web page for extra data.
This received’t work except you do. However, with Springboard, you’ve acquired a complete group behind you. In the event you’re excited by studying extra, try Springboard’s Data Engineering Career Track.