Data Engineer vs Data Scientist
DATA ENGINEER VS DATA SCIENTIST // Data related jobs are incredibly popular with growing demand. All the different job titles though – they can be a little confusing. We’ll look at the differences between data engineers vs data scientists.
This video answers questions like:
What does a data engineer do?
What does a data scientist do?
What degree do I need to become a data engineer?
The key difference between these roles is education and skills. We’ll look at what this means in terms of data engineer daily work and data scientist daily work.
💡 RESOURCES FROM JEN
• Become a Data Analyst eBook: https://thecareerforce.com/DA-book
• Become a Business Analyst eBook: https://thecareerforce.com/BA-book
• Tableau training: https://thecareerforce.com/products/tableau-training/
• Think Like an Analyst training: http://thecareerforce.com/TLAA
• Build a great resume: https://thecareerforce.com/TCFResume
• Analytics career coaching: https://thecareerforce.com/coaching
• FREE analytics career quiz: http://bit.ly/TCFCareerQuiz
* This is an affiliate link. At no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through the link. I only promote products I have investigated and feel deliver value.