Data Normalisation for Machine Learning – Intro to M.L with Python and Scikit Learn tutorial
Welcome to the video series on Introduction to Machine Learning with Sciki Python & Learn.
This is a video series on scikit learn tutorial. In this series I’m talking about using scikit learn machine learning for our implementations
This video contains Chapter – 6.3. In this chapter, I’ve explained the idea of data normalization and why it’s important to do the same
Though explained in the context of Linear Regression, Data Normalization can be applied to almost all machine learning algorithms. It’s a useful concept and helps data engineers to deal with large data sets
#python #scipy #machinelearning #dataanalytics #datascience #dataframe #analytics #data #programming #AI #deeplearning #Numpy #scikitlearn
Hi I am Deepak k Gupta (nickname – Daksh and Preferred). This channel is for budding as well as experienced software developers who are willing to explore the awesome world of programming.
Subscribe to my Youtube channel here https://bit.ly/Sub_CodesBay
Here is the brief list of things which you can find in my Youtube channel
1. C++ programming (latest specification C++17 and C++20 ), create high performance system applications using this one.
2. Create microservices designed for multiple CPU cores using my golang tutorial
4. Create cross platform mobile apps using my flutter tutorial
5. Learn Python Programming, the language in demand and learn to do effective ways of doing Data Science and Machine Learning. My python tutorials includes but not limited to supervised and unsupervised learning, logistic regression, gradient descent. You will also be able to create neural networks using my Pytorch Tutorial
6. Learn source control with my git tutorial, which is one of the most widely used decentralized source control. Learn how to create branch using git branch, merge changes using git merge, checkout a branch using git checkout and commit your changes using git commit
7. Learn about persistent nosql databases like mongodb using my mongodb tutorial as well as in memory nosql databases like redis using my redis tutorial. you’ll also learn about using redis nodejs
8. Understand the concept of handling large data using my big data tutorial and using databases like apache spark
9. Learn about graph theory and graph database and how to make use of graph databases like neo4j