Data Visualization in 1 min, 10 mins, 1 hour | Sales Analysis
DATA VISUALIZATION IN 1 MIN, 10 MINS, 1 HOUR // How do you analyze data when you only have a short window of time?
The quality of data visualizations can vary depending on what tool you use and how long you spend analyzing it. The reality of business is that you rarely have an unlimited amount of time to perform data analysis.
In this video, I perform data analysis and visualize data over 3 different time periods. See how the depth of information changes and how I prioritize different information as a hurry to take a quick snapshot in 1 minute, increase my analysis time to 10 minutes, and finally spend an hour with the same dataset.
I’ll use Excel and Tableau for data visualization to maximize my time.
Get quick help from me on career / analytics / business topics: https://thecareerforce.com/quickhelp
💡 RESOURCES FROM JEN
• Become a Data Analyst eBook: https://thecareerforce.com/DA-book
• Become a Business Analyst eBook: https://thecareerforce.com/BA-book
• Tableau training: https://thecareerforce.com/products/tableau-training/
• Think Like an Analyst training: http://thecareerforce.com/TLAA
• Build a great resume: https://thecareerforce.com/TCFResume
• Coaching: https://thecareerforce.com/coaching
• FREE analytics career quiz: http://bit.ly/TCFCareerQuiz
#dataanalyst #datascience #datavisualization
* This is an affiliate link. At no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through the link. I only promote products I have investigated and feel deliver value.