Data Visualization with Python, Pandas, Matplotlib and Seaborn | Basic Graphs and Data Analysis
Data visualizations tutorial with python. This is first video of the data science course that is intended for beginner data science enthusiasts. This particular video covers basics of data analysis, how to generate different graphs for numerical attributes, how to resize figures, how to save high quality plots, how to plot legends, and how can we interpret the results.
► Best Data Science Books that I Use:
○ Introduction to Data Mining (2nd Edition): https://amzn.to/2Sqn6Rz
○ Mining the Social Web: Data Mining Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, GitHub, and More: https://amzn.to/3cay0UB
○ Data Mining Techniques: For Marketing, Sales, and Customer Relationship Management: https://amzn.to/2uBeOi3
○ Data Mining for Business Analytics: Concepts, Techniques and Applications in Python: https://amzn.to/2I0CJKP
○ Introduction to Machine Learning with Python: A Guide for Data Scientists: https://amzn.to/2Toz0w1
○ Natural Language Processing with Python: https://amzn.to/2T3vtE5
► Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BugCodingThe
► Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/TheCodingBug
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you!