How I Would Learn Data Science (If I Had to Start Over)
In this video, I discuss how I would study data science if I had to begin once more from scratch. Learning data science and machine learning is a little bit bit totally different for everybody, however hopefully this video will enable you to construct the required basis to sort out these fields.
1) Learn programming in python or R
– Advice for school college students: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjhW1rSQeik
2) Learn fundamental statistics for data science
– Free programs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip50cXvpWY4
3) Start tasks as quickly as you may
– Use https://www.kaggle.com/ to assessment code and work on fundamental tasks
– Beginner tasks video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8igH8qZafpo
4) Take notes on what algorithms and packages others use
5) Learn the supply code for the algorithms and take a look at to implement them from scratch
6) Work on extra superior tasks the place you gather your individual information or use superior ideas like deep studying, nlp, or pc imaginative and prescient.
– Data science challenge playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?checklist=PL2zq7klxX5ASFejJj80ob9ZAnBHdz5O1t
1) Make learning data science a behavior
– Ultralearning video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VWq9smqhM
2) Hold your self accountable
More from Ken Jee:
Best Alarm Clock Ever: https://amzn.to/2MNrXJH
GIANT Sticky Pad: https://amzn.to/2IWBQDY
Creepy Mannequin: https://amzn.to/2MjzC3q
*I use affiliate hyperlinks on the merchandise that I suggest. These give me a small portion of the gross sales value for free of charge to you. I recognize the proceeds and so they assist me to enhance my channel!