Machine Learning Roadmap 2021 | How To Become A Machine Learning Engineer | Simplilearn
Machine Learning is one of the most buzzed words in the industry. This video on Machine Learning Roadmap 2021 will help you understand the basics of machine learning and the companies that are actively hiring. You will learn the crucial skills that will help you have a machine learning expert in 2021. You will look at the salary of a machine learning engineer and how Simplilearn can help you get certified in machine learning.
✅Subscribe to our Channel to learn more about the top Technologies: https://bit.ly/2VT4WtH
⏩ Check out the Machine Learning tutorial videos: https://bit.ly/3fFR4f4
#MachineLearningRoadmap #HowToBecomeAMachineLearningEngineer #MachineLearningExpert #MachineLearning #MachineLearningTraining #Simplilearn
About Simplilearn Machine Learning course:
A form of artificial intelligence, Machine Learning is revolutionizing the world of computing as well as all people’s digital interactions. Machine Learning powers such innovative automated technologies as recommendation engines, facial recognition, fraud protection and even self-driving cars.This Machine Learning course prepares engineers, data scientists and other professionals with knowledge and hands-on skills required for certification and job competency in Machine Learning.
What skills will you learn from this Machine Learning course?
By the end of this Machine Learning course, you will be able to:
1. Master the concepts of supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement learning concepts and modeling.
2. Gain practical mastery over principles, algorithms, and applications of Machine Learning through a hands-on approach which includes working on 28 projects and one capstone project.
3. Acquire thorough knowledge of the mathematical and heuristic aspects of Machine Learning.
4. Understand the concepts and operation of support vector machines, kernel SVM, naive Bayes, decision tree classifier, random forest classifier, logistic regression, K-nearest neighbors, K-means clustering and more.
5. Be able to model a wide variety of robust Machine Learning algorithms including deep learning, clustering, and recommendation systems
👉Learn more at: https://bit.ly/3fouyY0
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com