No Code Data Analytics
Can you work as a data analyst without knowing how to code? YES!
Most of us think of data analytics as a programmer-adjacent role. We talk about learning Python, R, SQL, and SAS. But is it absolutely necessary to know how to code to be a data analyst?
There’s a growing movement of no code data analyst and data scientist roles. The fundamental goals of these jobs are the same, but they’re done without knowing a programming language. This is enabled by the rise of more and more applications that allow the user to analyze data in an intuitive way (often drag and drop).
How I’d Learn Data Analytics if I was Starting Over – https://youtu.be/dLOZshvgFYY
💡 RESOURCES FROM JEN
• Data Analyst eBook: https://thecareerforce.com/DA-book
• Business Analyst eBook: https://thecareerforce.com/BA-book
• Tableau training: https://thecareerforce.com/products/tableau-training/
• Think Like an Analyst training: http://thecareerforce.com/TLAA
• FREE analytics career quiz: http://bit.ly/TCFCareerQuiz
🧰 OTHER RESOURCES
Learn to Code*: https://thecareerforce.com/DataCamp
* This is an affiliate link. At no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through the link. I only promote products I have investigated and feel deliver value.