Python For Data Science Full Course | Data Science With Python Full Course In 12 Hours | Simplilearn
This video on Python for Data Science will make you understand the basics of data science in 5 minutes. You will then learn the important libraries in Python for DS, such as NumPy, Pandas, and Matplotlib. You will get an idea about the DS concepts along with mathematics, statistics, and linear algebra.
We’ll then focus on some of the essential data science algorithms. We’ll also learn about feature selection, cost functions, and PCA. Finally, you will learn How to become a data scientist in 2021? Let’s begin!
00:00:00 Data Science in 5 min
00:05:20 Data Science Libraries in Python
00:20:53 What is Numpy
00:50:27 Python Pandas
01:42:48 Matplotlib Libraries
03:11:42 Mathematics for Data science
04:49:03 Linear Regression
05:23:16 Logistic regression
05:59:45 What is Decision Tree
06:24:25 Random Forest Tutorial
07:34:58 K-Means Clustering
08:55:28 Feature Selection in Machine learning
09:16:49 Cost Function
10:47:23 How to become a Data Scientist in 2021?
Start learning today’s most in-demand skills for FREE. Visit us at https://www.simplilearn.com/skillup-free-online-courses?utm_campaign=DataScience&utm_medium=Card&utm_source=youtube
Choose over 300 in-demand skills and get access to 1000+ hours of video content for FREE in various technologies like Data Science, Cybersecurity, Project Management & Leadership, Digital Marketing, and much more.
✅Subscribe to our Channel to learn more about the top Technologies: https://bit.ly/2VT4WtH
⏩ Check out the Data Science training videos: https://bit.ly/3fKucdD
#PythonForDataScience #DataScienceWithPython #DataScienceWithPythonFullCourse #DataScienceWithPythonTutorial #DataScienceFullCourse #DataScienceTutorial #DataScience #Simplilearn
This Data Science with Python course will establish your mastery of data science and analytics techniques using Python. With this Python for Data Science Course, you’ll learn the essential concepts of Python programming and become an expert in data analytics, machine learning, data visualization, web scraping and natural language processing. Python is a required skill for many data science positions, so jumpstart your career with this interactive, hands-on course.
Why learn Data Science?
Data Scientists are being deployed in all kinds of industries, creating a huge demand for skilled professionals. Data scientist is the pinnacle rank in an analytics organization. Glassdoor has ranked data scientist first in the 25 Best Jobs for 2016, and good data scientists are scarce and in great demand. As a data you will be required to understand the business problem, design the analysis, collect and format the required data, apply algorithms or techniques using the correct tools, and finally make recommendations backed by data.
You can gain in-depth knowledge of Data Science by taking our Data Science with python certification training course. With Simplilearn’s Data Science certification training course, you will prepare for a career as a Data Scientist as you master all the concepts and techniques. Those who complete the course will be able to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of data science processes, data wrangling, data exploration, data visualization, hypothesis building, and testing. You will also learn the basics of statistics.
Install the required Python environment and other auxiliary tools and libraries
2. Understand the essential concepts of Python programming such as data types, tuples, lists, dicts, basic operators and functions
3. Perform high-level mathematical computing using the NumPy package and its large library of mathematical functions
Perform scientific and technical computing using the SciPy package and its sub-packages such as Integrate, Optimize, Statistics, IO and Weave
4. Perform data analysis and manipulation using data structures and tools provided in the Pandas package
5. Gain expertise in machine learning using the Scikit-Learn package
The Data Science with python is recommended for:
1. Analytics professionals who want to work with Python
2. Software professionals looking to get into the field of analytics
3. IT professionals interested in pursuing a career in analytics
4. Graduates looking to build a career in analytics and data science
5. Experienced professionals who would like to harness data science in their fields
Learn more at: https://bit.ly/3b45YIH
For more information about Simplilearn’s courses, visit:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com