Sentiment Analysis Python – 1 – Introduction to Emotion Analysis (NLP)
Welcome to this new video series in which we will be using Natural Language Processing or it’s called NLP in short. to analyse emotions and sentiments of given text.
After completing this videos series –
1) You will be able to analyse different emotions present in an essay like sadness, happiness, jealousy etc
2) You will be able to find out the dominant emotion in the text
3) You will be able to plot those emotions on a graph
4) And you will also be able to tell whether the whole text is a positive or negative emotion
5) And finally you will also be able scrap tweets with a hashtag and find out the public opinion on that hashtag. For example you can search for #donaldtrump and find out whether that emotion is associated with a positive or a negative sentiment.
First we will be doing all the natural language processing and sentiment analysis on our own without the use of a library or a package. So that you guys properly understand the concepts of NLP and then we can go on to use NLTK library to shorten our work.
Source Code – https://github.com/attreyabhatt/Sentiment-Analysis
Next video – Installing Python and Pycharm
Subscribe – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCirPbvoHzD78Lnyll6YYUpg?sub_confirmation=1
Website – www.buildwithpython.com
Instagram – http://instagram.com/buildwithpython
#python #nltk #nlp