Top 10 Data Analysis Tools | Top Data Analytics tools | Data Analytics | Simplilearn
With data growing at a rapid rate, companies are facing significant challenges to handle their data and derive business values. Implementing the use of Data Analysis tools is the need of the hour. In this video, we’ll cover the top 10 data analysis tools that can help you handle your data efficiently, perform different kinds of analytics, build reports, dashboards, and models to make business decisions. You will also learn their essential features and the companies that use them regularly.
Start learning today’s most in-demand skills for FREE. Visit us at https://www.simplilearn.com/skillup-free-online-courses?utm_campaign=DataAnalytics&utm_medium=Description&utm_source=youtube
Choose over 300 in-demand skills and get access to 1000+ hours of video content for FREE in various technologies like Data Science, Cybersecurity, Project Management & Leadership, Digital Marketing, and much more.
To access the slides, click here: https://www.slideshare.net/Simplilearn/top-10-data-analysis-tools-top-data-analytics-tools-data-analytics-simplilearn/Simplilearn/top-10-data-analysis-tools-top-data-analytics-tools-data-analytics-simplilearn
This Post Graduate Program in Data Analytics, in partnership with Purdue University and in collaboration with IBM, will make you an expert in data analytics. In this Data Analytics course, you’ll learn analytics tools and techniques, the languages of R and Python (with no prior programming experience required), how to create data visualizations with Tableau, and how to apply statistics and analytics in a business environment. Simplilearn’s PGP in Data Analytics will provide you with extensive expertise in the booming data analytics and data science fields.
1. Purdue Post Graduate Program Certification
2. Purdue Alumni Association Membership
3. Enrollment in Simplilearn’s JobAssist
4. Industry-recognized IBM certificates
5. 180+ hours of Blended Learning
6. 14+ hands-on projects on integrated labs
7. Capstone Project in 3 Domains
8. Masterclasses from Purdue faculty
1. Data analytics
2. Statistical analysis using Excel
3. Data analysis: Python & R
4. Data visualization: Tableau & PowerBI
5. Linear and logistic regression modules
6. Clustering using k-meansSupervised learning
Fast track your career in the data analytics field via a comprehensive curriculum covering the concepts of data analytics and statistics foundation, analyzing data using Python and R programming languages, interacting with databases using SQL, and visualizing the data using Tableau and powerBI.
For more information about Simplilearn’s courses, visit:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com