AI vs Machine Learning vs Deep Learning | Machine Learning Training with Python | Edureka
🔥 NIT Warangal Post Graduate Program on AI and Machine Learning: https://www.edureka.co/post-graduate/machine-learning-and-ai
This Edureka Machine Learning tutorial (Machine Learning Tutorial with Python Blog: https://goo.gl/fe7ykh ) on “AI vs Machine Learning vs Deep Learning” talks about the differences and relationship between AL, Machine Learning and Deep Learning. Below are the topics covered in this tutorial:
1. AI vs Machine Learning vs Deep Learning
2. What is Artificial Intelligence?
3. Example of Artificial Intelligence
4. What is Machine Learning?
5. Example of Machine Learning
6. What is Deep Learning?
7. Example of Deep Learning
8. Machine Learning vs Deep Learning
————Edureka Training and Certifications———–
🔵 Machine Learning Course using Python: http://bit.ly/37CWMcy
🔵 Machine Learning Engineer Masters Program: http://bit.ly/320TkHy
🔵Python Masters Program: https://bit.ly/2zpIZv1
🔵 Deep Learning using TensorFlow: http://bit.ly/2P0M1dv
🔵 PG in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning with NIT Warangal : https://www.edureka.co/post-graduate/machine-learning-and-ai
🔵 Post Graduate Certification in Data Science with IIT Guwahati – https://www.edureka.co/post-graduate/data-science-program
(450+ Hrs || 9 Months || 20+ Projects & 100+ Case studies)
Subscribe to our channel to get video updates. Hit the subscribe button above: https://goo.gl/6ohpTV
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
#edureka #AIvsMLvsDL #PythonTutorial #PythonMachineLearning #PythonTraining
How it Works?
1. This is a 5 Week Instructor led Online Course,40 hours of assignment and 20 hours of project work
2. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. At the end of the training you will be working on a real time project for which we will provide you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About the Course
Edureka’s Python Online Certification Training will make you an expert in Python programming. It will also help you learn Python the Big data way with integration of Machine learning, Pig, Hive and Web Scraping through beautiful soup. During our Python Certification training, our instructors will help you:
1. Master the Basic and Advanced Concepts of Python
2. Understand Python Scripts on UNIX/Windows, Python Editors and IDEs
3. Master the Concepts of Sequences and File operations
4. Learn how to use and create functions, sorting different elements, Lambda function, error handling techniques and Regular expressions ans using modules in Python
5. Gain expertise in machine learning using Python and build a Real Life Machine Learning application
6. Understand the supervised and unsupervised learning and concepts of Scikit-Learn
7. Master the concepts of MapReduce in Hadoop
8. Learn to write Complex MapReduce programs
9. Understand what is PIG and HIVE, Streaming feature in Hadoop, MapReduce job running with Python
10. Implementing a PIG UDF in Python, Writing a HIVE UDF in Python, Pydoop and/Or MRjob Basics
11. Master the concepts of Web scraping in Python
12. Work on a Real Life Project on Big Data Analytics using Python and gain Hands on Project Experience
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Why learn Python?
Programmers love Python because of how fast and easy it is to use. Python cuts development time in half with its simple to read syntax and easy compilation feature. Debugging your programs is a breeze in Python with its built in debugger.
Python has evolved as the most preferred Language for Data Analytics and the increasing search trends on python also indicates that Python is the next “Big Thing” and a must for Professionals in the Data Analytics domain.
For more information, please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll-free).
Sairaam Varadarajan, Data Evangelist at Medtronic, Tempe, Arizona: “I took Big Data and Hadoop / Python course and I am planning to take Apache Mahout thus becoming the “customer of Edureka!”. Instructors are knowledge… able and interactive in teaching. The sessions are well structured with a proper content in helping us to dive into Big Data / Python. Most of the online courses are free, edureka charges a minimal amount. Its acceptable for their hard-work in tailoring – All new advanced courses and its specific usage in industry. I am confident that, no other website which have tailored the courses like Edureka. It will help for an immediate take-off in Data Science and Hadoop working.”