Big Data vs Data Science vs Data Analytics | Demystifying The Difference | Edureka
** Hadoop Training: https://www.edureka.co/big-data-hadoop-training-certification **
This Edureka video on “Data Science vs Big Data vs Data Analytics” will explain you the similarities and differences between them. Also, you will get a complete insight of the skills required to become a Data Scientist, Big Data Professional, and Data Analyst.
Below topics are covered in this video:
1. What is Data Science, Big Data, Data Analytics?
2. Roles and Responsibilities of Data Scientist, Big Data Professional and Data Analyst
3. Required Skill set.
4. Understanding how data science, big data, and data analytics is used to drive the success of Netflix.
Check our complete Hadoop playlist here: https://goo.gl/hzUO0m
Do subscribe to our channel and hit the bell icon to never miss an update from us in the future.
PG in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning with NIT Warangal : https://www.edureka.co/post-graduate/machine-learning-and-ai
Post Graduate Certification in Data Science with IIT Guwahati – https://www.edureka.co/post-graduate/data-science-program
(450+ Hrs || 9 Months || 20+ Projects & 100+ Case studies)
How does it work?
1. This is a 5 Week Instructor-led Online Course, 40 hours of assignment and 30 hours of project work
2. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. At the end of the training, you will have to undergo a 2-hour LIVE Practical Exam based on which we will provide you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate!
About The Course
Edureka’s Big Data and Hadoop online training is designed to help you become a top Hadoop developer. During this course, our expert Hadoop instructors will help you:
1. Master the concepts of HDFS and MapReduce framework
2. Understand Hadoop 2.x Architecture
3. Setup Hadoop Cluster and write Complex MapReduce programs
4. Learn data loading techniques using Sqoop and Flume
5. Perform data analytics using Pig, Hive, and YARN
6. Implement HBase and MapReduce integration
7. Implement Advanced Usage and Indexing
8. Schedule jobs using Oozie
9. Implement best practices for Hadoop development
10. Work on a real life Project on Big Data Analytics
11. Understand Spark and its Ecosystem
12. Learn how to work in RDD in Spark
Who should go for this course?
If you belong to any of the following groups, knowledge of Big Data and Hadoop is crucial for you if you want to progress in your career:
1. Analytics professionals
2. BI /ETL/DW professionals
3. Project managers
4. Testing professionals
5. Mainframe professionals
6. Software developers and architects
7. Recent graduates passionate about building a successful career in Big Data
Why Learn Hadoop? Big Data! A Worldwide Problem?
According to Wikipedia, “Big data is collection of data sets so large and complex that it becomes difficult to process using on-hand database management tools or traditional data processing applications.” In simpler terms, Big Data is a term given to large volumes of data that organizations store and process. However, it is becoming very difficult for companies to store, retrieve and process the ever-increasing data. If any company gets hold on managing its data well, nothing can stop it from becoming the next BIG success!
The problem lies in the use of traditional systems to store enormous data. Though these systems were a success a few years ago, with increasing amount and complexity of data, these are soon becoming obsolete. The good news is – Hadoop has become an integral part for storing, handling, evaluating and retrieving hundreds of terabytes, and even petabytes of data.
Opportunities for Hadoopers!
Opportunities for Hadoopers are infinite – from a Hadoop Developer, to a Hadoop Tester or a Hadoop Architect, and so on. If cracking and managing BIG Data is your passion in life, then think no more and Join Edureka’s Hadoop Online course and carve a niche for yourself! Please write back to us at email@example.com or call us at +91 88808 62004 for more information.
Got a question on the topic?
Please share it in the comment section below and our experts will answer it for you.
For more information, Please write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll free).