Building COVID-19 interactive dashboard from Jupyter Notebook | No frontend/backend coding required.
Tutorial on creating dashboards simply by using Jupyter Notebooks and Voila package. The dashboard contains all the latest stats/interactive plots and comparisons on COVID-19 confirmed, death and recovered cases.
– My featured Medium post on building dashboards: https://towardsdatascience.com/building-covid-19-analysis-dashboard-using-python-and-voila-ee091f65dcbb
– [Not working at the moment!]GitHub repository: https://github.com/datasciencewithharshit/voila-covid-19-dashboard
– Use this Colab Notebook as a temporary solution: https://colab.research.google.com/drive/19FpY7Ri0n9LUOViO-4bRpF94U9TbVE4_?usp=sharing
– Deployed Dashboard: https://covid-19-voila-dashboard.herokuapp.com/
– Refer to this link to deploy your app on heroku: https://github.com/voila-dashboards/voila-heroku
– Plotly express examples: https://plotly.com/python/plotly-express/
– Folium for the global spread on maps: https://python-visualization.github.io/folium/quickstart.html
– Voila: https://voila.readthedocs.io/
– Jupyter: https://jupyter.org/
Social Media Links: