Data Architect Resume Sample and Template
Data Architect Resume Downloadable Template
An impeccable data architect resume is your ticket to the job interview. That’s why you should make sure to craft a first-class resume where every single word is worth reading.
So, how can you achieve that?
First of all, use the keywords from the data architect job description listed by your target employer. This will not only guarantee that you match their requirements but will also help your resume pass the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) which is increasingly used by companies.
Second, discover your key selling points and tie them to the current issues of the company you’re capable of solving. Find the intersection between your goals and the employer’s needs and turn it to your advantage.
Finally, remember that formatting is vital. The way your resume looks speaks volumes of who you are as a professional, so a simple format style that is also elegant and appealing to the eye will make an immediate impression.
The following data architect resume sample is exactly what you need to let your expert skill set shine.
You can download this template easily and customize your resume in minutes!
Once you’re ready, all you have to do is pair it with your cover letter and submit your job application with confidence.
Just click on the button below and follow the instructions.
Data Architect Resume Text Sample
Your Name and Contact Information
Highly effective and self-driven Data Architect with expert level working knowledge of big data, cloud, data and analytics platforms. Offering expertise in SQL, Tableau, OLAP, Enterprise SaaS, AWS, Redshift, and Snowflake. Seeking to utilize expert ability to analyze current data designs to optimize and provide structural improvements to handle the growth of [Company Name] business.
SQL | TABLEAU | PYTHON | ENTERPRISE SAAS | AWS | SPARK | REDSHIFT | SNOWFLAKE
IT TECHNOLOGIES (New York, NY)
DATA ARCHITECT (2018-2020)
- Generated 75% performance gain for enterprise BI systems by strengthening OLAP database systems.
- Designed and developed ETL, replication schemes, and query optimization techniques that supported highly-varied (structured, semi-structured, and unstructured) and high-velocity (near real-time) data processing and delivery
- Ensured the data architecture is optimized for large dataset acquisition, analysis, storage, cleansing, transformation, and reclamation
- Develop standards and methodologies for benchmarking, performance, evaluation, testing, data security and data privacy
APEX SYSTEMS (New York, NY)
DATA ARCHITECT (2014-2018)
- Developed solution architecture for the CRM capability of the company, decreasing delay in data availability by 80% and boosting data availability by 100%.
- Set goals for unified data management practices such as meta-data management, provenance management, governance, stewardship, data quality and lifecycle management
- Performed impact analysis, performance tuning, capacity planning for the enterprise data warehouse and its infrastructure as source systems are added and new integration business rules and logic are introduced
- Established and enforced policies, procedures, standards, methodologies, and metrics for data quality, metadata management, and master data management
SOUTHWESTERN OCLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY (Weatherford, USA)
BA IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (July 2014)
SQL | SQL+TABLEAU | SQL+TABLEAU+PYTHON | 365 DATA SCIENCE
ENGLISH | SPANISH
More Data Science Resume and Cover Letter Resources
Cover Letter Templates
Read More …