#DataVisualization of people votes. Land doesn’t vote. People do.
Most popular @KDnuggets tweets for Nov 04-10 were:
Most Retweeted, Favorited & Viewed:
#DataVisualization of people votes. Land doesn’t vote. People do. https://t.co/KmIULPsgC7
Top 10 most clicked Tweets
- #Free MIT Courses on Calculus: The Key to Understanding #DeepLearning #KDN https://t.co/laJQ9K9S9S
- Accelerated Natural Language Processing: A #Free Amazon #MachineLearning University Course #KDN https://t.co/mf57rWampM
- Essential data science skills that no one talks about – KDnuggets https://t.co/TN1rue3WY0 https://t.co/51l2d7K1lh
- U.S. election maps are wildly misleading, so this designer fixed them https://t.co/7SenepjN04 https://t.co/nBVKzLepO9
- Top Certificates and Certifications in #Analytics, #DataScience, #MachineLearning and AI #KDN https://t.co/OGJYwZFMTu
- Change the Background of Any Image with 5 Lines of Code – KDnuggets https://t.co/0dDssacKI6 https://t.co/QGPbvV9DbX
- The world of machine learning — and software — is changing. Read this article to find out how, and what you can do to stay ahead of it.
- 4 #Free Math Courses to do and Level up your #DataScience Skills #KDN https://t.co/gR82oVJKe2
- BERT, RoBERTa, DistilBERT, XLNet: Which one to use? #KDN https://t.co/jT8S6PuEBJ
- Securing a job in #DataScience, #AI, #MachineLearning cryptography, and other tech fields requires strong #math skills. Register (free) to Math for Data Science conf, Nov 17, and learn from statisticians and math masters @ManningBooks https://t.co/dVWbIN1i3A #manningontwitch https://t.co/DUMh6inQRV