How to Become a Data Scientist | Data Scientist Skills | Data Science Training | Edureka
** Data Science Master’s Program: https://www.edureka.co/masters-program/data-scientist-certification **
This video on “How to become a Data Scientist” includes all the skills required for becoming a modern day Data Scientist. This video will answer the below questions:
1. Why should you go for data science?
2. What is the road map to become a data scientist?
3. What are the tools and techniques required to become a data scientist?
4. What are the roles of a data scientist?
Subscribe to our channel to get video updates. Hit the subscribe button above.
Check out our Data Science Training Playlist: https://goo.gl/Jg1pJJ
#HowToBecomeADataScientist #DataScience #DataScienceCertificationTraining
How it Works?
1. This is a 5 Week Instructor led Online Course,40 hours of assignment and 20 hours of project work
2. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. At the end of the training you will be working on a real time project for which we will provide you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About the Course
Edureka’s Data Science Course helps you gain expertise in various machine learning algorithms such as regression, clustering, decision trees, random forest, Naïve Bayes and Q-Learning. Throughout the Data Science Certification Course, you’ll be solving real life case studies on Media, Healthcare, Social Media, Aviation, HR.
During our Data Science Certification Training, our instructors will help you to:
1. Master the basic and advanced concepts of Python or R
2. Gain insight into the ‘Roles’ played by a Machine Learning Engineer
3. Automate data analysis using python or R
4. Gain expertise in machine learning using Python/R and build a Real Life Machine Learning application
5. Understand the supervised and unsupervised learning and concepts of Scikit-Learn
6. Explain Time Series and it’s related concepts
7. Perform Text Mining and Sentimental analysis
8. Gain expertise to handle business in future, living the present
9. Work on a Real Life Project on Big Data Analytics using Python/R and gain Hands on Project Experience
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Why should you go for Data Science Course?
The number of Data Science and Analytics job listings is projected to grow by nearly 364,000 listings by 2020 – Forbes
The average salary for a Data Scientist is $120k as per Glassdoor
Businesses analysing data will see $430 billion in productivity benefits over their rivals not analysing data by 2020
For more information, Please write back to us at email@example.com or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll free).