How to become a data scientist for free? | Step by step approach to become data scientist
Learn how to become data scientist without going to university or spending money on online courses.
Data Science Full Course Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeo1K3hjS3us_ELKYSj_Fth2tIEkdKXvV
Step by step approach on learning data science is,
1) Pick a data science project first: you can use kaggle.com datasets or competitions for this.
2) Learn either python or R programming language. For python you can follow this playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eykoKxsYtow&list=PLeo1K3hjS3usILfyvQlvUBokXkHPSve6S
3) Once you have basic understanding of python, you need to learn data exploration and data cleaning using pandas. Here is the playlist for pandas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmorAWRsCAw&list=PLeo1K3hjS3uuASpe-1LjfG5f14Bnozjwy
4) Jupyter notebook is an essential tool that you can use as a code editor. Here is the tutorial on notebook: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEEZX_0FMEc
5) matplotlib is widely used for data visualization and for that also I’ve a playlist of tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqwf4Vuj8oM&list=PLeo1K3hjS3uu4Lr8_kro2AqaO6CFYgKOl
6) Once data cleaning and exploration is over, next step is to build machine learning model. For statistical models we can use sklearn library and for deep learning we can use pytorch and google’s tensorflow. For machine learning I’ve created very easy to follow tutorial list: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmvvaobm7eQ&list=PLeo1K3hjS3uvCeTYTeyfe0-rN5r8zn9rw