How to Get an Entry-Level Data Scientist Job?
👉 Download Our Free Data Science Career Guide:✅https://bit.ly/30BUhXJ
👉 Sign up for Our Complete Data Science Training:✅https://bit.ly/2IZpsWE
How to get an entry-level data scientist job is a question we get a lot. So, we discuss how to get an entry-level data scientist job in this video.
✅Get A SPECIAL DISCOUNT for the data science training: https://bit.ly/2IZpsWE
We’ll go over education, experience, skills and finish up with a cohesive plan about the steps you need to take to start your journey as an entry-level Data Scientist. Of course, all the information is based on empirical research, statements by employers in data science, and a dash of our personal experience.
👇🏻Data Science Career Guide👇🏻
👇🏻Data Science Interview Questions👇🏻
👇🏻Follow us on YouTube👇🏻
In previous videos on our channel, we’ve discussed the best degree for an aspiring data scientist. To recap: any form of post-graduate degree in a quantitative field gives you a pretty good chance of success, with Computer Science being the most-represented major.
Apart from an education, you also need some sort of experience credentials to your name. To understand the methodology we used, you can check out the article linked in the description. For reference, the results suggest that roughly 35% of current Data Scientists have already had a job in the same position. This means that the remaining 65% had a different occupation prior to that. Therefore, roughly 2 out of every 3 data scientists are on their first data scientist job in the field.
However, don’t expect to become a data scientist right after school. As little as 2% of all data scientists started off with no previous position on their resume. And even this number in itself sounded suspiciously *high* to us. Either way, to land even an entry-level position, you still need some previous experience elsewhere.
Connect with us on our social media platforms:
👇🏻Prepare yourself for a career in data science with our comprehensive program👇🏻
Get in touch about the training at:
Comment, like, share, and subscribe! We will be happy to hear from you and will get back to you!
#DataScientist #DataScience #Career #CareerAdvice #Advice #Science #EntryLevel #Job #Data #Scientist