Machine Learning for Kids
An detailed introduction to https://machinelearningforkids.co.uk – a free tool for school children to learn about artificial intelligence and machine learning by making their own machine learning-powered projects.
I demonstrate some of the projects that children have made, and describe the lessons they learned through making them.
This is an updated version of a video I recorded a couple of years ago (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2drwelVD4Qw) – updated to reflect things like:
– changes in the tool’s UI
– move from Scratch 2 to Scratch 3
– support for sound machine learning models
– support for Python projects
– MIT App Inventor integration
– support for using the site without registration