Python Seaborn Tutorial | Data Visualization in Python Using Seaborn | Edureka
** Python Certification Training: https://www.edureka.co/data-science-python-certification-course **
This Edureka video on ‘Python Seaborn Tutorial’ is to coach you about information visualizations utilizing Seaborn in Python. Below are the matters lined in this video:
Introduction to Seaborn
Seaborn vs Matplotlib
How to put in Seaborn
Seaborn Plotting capabilities
#Edureka #PythonEdureka #PythonSeabornTutorial #pythonProgramming #pythonTutorial #PythonTraining
PG in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning with NIT Warangal : https://www.edureka.co/post-graduate/machine-learning-and-ai
Post Graduate Certification in Data Science with IIT Guwahati – https://www.edureka.co/post-graduate/data-science-program
(450+ Hrs || 9 Months || 20+ Projects & 100+ Case research)
Do subscribe to our channel and hit the bell icon to by no means miss an replace from us in the long run: https://goo.gl/6ohpTV
How it Works?
1. This is a 5 Week Instructor-led Online Course,40 hours of project and 20 hours of challenge work
2. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support that can assist you with any issues you would possibly face or any clarifications you might require through the course.
3. At the tip of the coaching, you can be engaged on a real-time challenge for which we are going to present you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About the Course
Edureka’s Python Online Certification Training will make you an knowledgeable in Python programming. It may even make it easier to study Python the Big information manner with integration of Machine studying, Pig, Hive and Web Scraping by means of lovely soup. During our Python Certification coaching, our instructors will make it easier to:
1. Master the Basic and Advanced Concepts of Python
2. Understand Python Scripts on UNIX/Windows, Python Editors and IDEs
3. Master the Concepts of Sequences and File operations
4. Learn easy methods to use and create capabilities, sorting completely different parts, Lambda operate, error dealing with strategies and Regular expressions ans utilizing modules in Python
5. Gain experience in machine learning utilizing Python and construct a Real Life Machine Learning utility
6. Understand the supervised and unsupervised studying and ideas of Scikit-Learn
7. Master the ideas of MapReduce in Hadoop
8. Learn to write down Complex MapReduce applications
9. Understand what’s PIG and HIVE, Streaming function in Hadoop, MapReduce job operating with Python
10. Implementing a PIG UDF in Python, Writing a HIVE UDF in Python, Pydoop and/Or MRjob Basics
11. Master the ideas of Web scraping in Python
12. Work on a Real Life Project on Big Data Analytics utilizing Python and acquire Hands on Project Experience
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Why study Python?
Programmers love Python due to how briskly and simple it’s to make use of. Python cuts growth time in half with its easy to learn syntax and simple compilation function. Debugging your applications is a breeze in Python with its constructed in debugger. Using Python makes Programmers extra productive and their applications in the end higher. Python continues to be a favourite possibility for data scientists who use it for constructing and utilizing Machine studying purposes and different scientific computations.
Python runs on Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OS and has been ported to Java and .NET digital machines. Python is free to make use of, even for the industrial merchandise, due to its OSI-approved open supply license.
Python has advanced as probably the most most popular Language for Data Analytics and the growing search tendencies on python additionally signifies that Python is the subsequent “Big Thing” and a should for Professionals in the Data Analytics area.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Who ought to go for python?
Edureka’s Data Science certification course in Python is an effective match for the beneath professionals:
· Programmers, Developers, Technical Leads, Architects
· Developers aspiring to be a ‘Machine Learning Engineer’
· Analytics Managers who’re main a group of analysts
· Business Analysts who need to perceive Machine Learning (ML) Techniques
· Information Architects who need to acquire experience in Predictive Analytics
· ‘Python’ professionals who need to design computerized predictive fashions
For extra info, Please write again to us at gross firstname.lastname@example.org or name us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll free)