What is Data Science? | Introduction to Data Science | Data Science for Beginners | Simplilearn
This Data Science tutorial will help you in understanding what is Data Science, why we need Data Science, prerequisites for learning Data Science, what does a Data Scientist do, Data Science lifecycle with an example and career opportunities in Data Science domain. You will also learn the differences between Data Science and Business intelligence. The role of a data scientist is one of the sexiest jobs of the century. The demand for data scientists is high, and the number of opportunities for certified data scientists is increasing. Every day, companies are looking out for more and more skilled data scientists and studies show that there is expected to be a continued shortfall in qualified candidates to fill the roles. So, let us dive deep into Data Science and understand what is Data Science all about.
Start learning today’s most in-demand skills for FREE. Visit us at https://www.simplilearn.com/skillup-free-online-courses?utm_campaign=DataScience&utm_medium=Description&utm_source=youtube
Choose over 300 in-demand skills and get access to 1000+ hours of video content for FREE in various technologies like Data Science, Cybersecurity, Project Management & Leadership, Digital Marketing, and much more.
This Data Science tutorial for beginners will cover the following topics:
1. Need for Data Science? ( 00:50 )
2. What is Data Science? ( 05:55 )
3. Data Science vs Business intelligence ( 11:44 )
4. Prerequisites for learning Data Science ( 16:36 )
5. What does a Data scientist do? ( 24:31 )
6. Data Science life cycle with use case ( 30:17 )
7. Demand for Data scientists ( 47:17 )
To learn more about Data Science, subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Simplilearn?sub_confirmation=1
📚Data Science Article: https://bit.ly/30cYbpI
Download the Data Science career guide to explore and step into the exciting world of data, and follow the path towards your dream career: https://www.simplilearn.com/data-science-career-guide-pdf?utm_campaign=What-is-Data-Science-KxryzSO1Fjs&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
You can also go through the Slide here: https://goo.gl/3d2pNv
Watch more videos on Data Science: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gf5iLTbiQM&list=PLEiEAq2VkUUIEQ7ENKU5Gv0HpRDtOphC6
#DataScienceForBeginners #WhatIsDataScience #IntroductionToDataScience #DataScienceTutorial #DataScientist #DataScienceWithPython #DataScienceWithR #DataScienceCourse #DataScience #DataScientist #BusinessAnalytics #MachineLearning
This Data Science with Python course will establish your mastery of data science and analytics techniques using Python. With this Python for Data Science Course, you’ll learn the essential concepts of Python programming and become an expert in data analytics, machine learning, data visualization, web scraping and natural language processing. Python is a required skill for many data science positions, so jumpstart your career with this interactive, hands-on course.
Why learn Data Science?
Data Scientists are being deployed in all kinds of industries, creating a huge demand for skilled professionals. Data scientist is the pinnacle rank in an analytics organization. Glassdoor has ranked data scientist first in the 25 Best Jobs for 2016, and good data scientists are scarce and in great demand.
You can gain in-depth knowledge of Data Science by taking our Data Science with python certification training course. With Simplilearn’s Data Science certification training course, you will prepare for a career as a Data Scientist as you master all the concepts and techniques. Those who complete the course will be able to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of data science processes, data wrangling, data exploration, data visualization, hypothesis building, and testing. You will also learn the basics of statistics.
Install the required Python environment and other auxiliary tools and libraries
2. Understand the essential concepts of Python programming such as data types, tuples, lists, dicts, basic operators and functions
3. Perform high-level mathematical computing using the NumPy package and its large library of mathematical functions
For more information about Simplilearn’s courses, visit:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simp…
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com